WCCVA Brings Training To You!
Are you looking for training, but can't make it to one of ours? We can provide onsite training!
What is Onsite Training?
Onsite training is when WCCVA brings one of it's high quality trainings to your organization at a time that works for you!
Here's how it works:
- Review our list of available trainings. Select one of the trainings to bring to your location. Don't see what you need? Contact us! We can likely bring the training you need, or recommend someone who will meet your training needs.
- Contact our Training Facilitator to begin arranging to bring the training to your area. It's that easy!
What Does Onsite Training Cost?
The cost of the training depends on the topic, length, and distance to your location. We keep our training cost low and work creatively make the training as cost-effective as possible. Our trainings are usually done for what it costs us, plus a small training fee. If you have the ability to reduce the cost (by providing a training location, printing materials, etc.) the trainings can be very affordable!
Contact us with your training request to get a custom quote!
What Trainings Do You Offer?
We offer several trainings on a variety of topics. Don't see what you are looking for? Just let us know! We may already have a training available or may be able to refer you to someone who provides the training.
Here are some of our current training topics:
- Staying Safe: Reducing the Risk of Victimization in Personal and Professional Life
- Victim Rights in Washington State
- Understanding the Legislative Process
- Ethics in Victim Services
- Using Technology in Victim Services
- History of Victim Rights in Washington
- Representing Crime Victims in Criminal Cases
- Basic Crime Victim Advocacy Training