Join the Washington Coaliton of Crime Victim Advocates
Thank you for your interest in the Washington Coalition of Crime Victim Advocates. We are always looking to increase our membership, and we invite you and/or your agency to lend your voice and efforts to strengthening victims' rights and improving services for victims of crime throughout Washington state.
We offers 4 types of memberships:
Student $10 (This is a non-voting membership for individuals currently enrolled in an institute of higher education)
Agency (2-25 people) $100
Large Agency (26+) $150
Join individuals and organizations around the country who are working together to improve crime victim rights and services! Join today!
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounts on WCCVA trainings and products
- Access to a members-only portion of our website that hosts all of our recorded webinars
- Supporting WCCVA's free webinars
- Networking opportunities with other crime victim advocates and supporters, community leaders, and public officials
- Keeping up-to-date on program developments statewide
- Opportunities to collaborate and raise public awareness of the legal and service needs of crime victims and witnesses
- Regular updates on state and federal crime victims' rights, services, and resources
- Knowing that you are supporting positive change in our state!